Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fun Facts Tag

Brandi had this super cute tag on her blog that I love about her and her husband that I just had to steal it. I've been wanting to be a more excited blogger and post more often, but our lives just aren't that exciting. So until I get the time to get out the camera and post the pictures of the cute puppy we have been babysitting (which is the current exciting event in our lives that is post worthy) here is something to read :)

1. What is your husband's name? David Paul Ross (or when I'm mad its just "Ross")

2. How long have you been together? 5 years

3. How long did you date? 2 1/2 years

4. How old is he? 27

5. Who eats more? Depends on what we are eating - if its ice cream I would have to say me :)

6. Who said I love you first? I don't remember. How sad! :(

7. Who is taller? David

8. Who sings better? At church or in the car? ...Because there is definately a difference!

9. Who is smarter? David

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine - Blame it on the hair.

11. Who does the laundry? Whoever runs out of underwear first.

12. Who does the dishes? I do them volunterally and David does them when asked.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? David does in our new house because the right side is closer to the door. He says that he has to sleep on the side closer to the door in case the bad guys come so that he can get them before they get to me :) He is so cute!

14. Who pays the bills? David

15. Who mows the lawn? I wish we had one but considering the fact that I have never run a lawn mower I would have to say it would be David.

16. Who cooks dinner? Cooks or heats? Because David heats a lot of dinners but when there is actual cooking to be done its me.

17. Who drives when you are together? David, which is sweet because neither of us likes driving and even though I want him to drive I have a hard time handing over control and I am a very vocal back seat driver. I'm working on it :)

18. Who is more stubborn? Definately me - no contest (well actually there are some moments when man m s is involved and David puts up a fight but I still win).

19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? David - every time ... because he always is the one who is wrong. j/k ... kindof

20. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine - we lived with them for a year!

21. Who proposed? David

22. Who is more sensitive? I'm pretty sure everyone who knows me well enough to spend their time reading the answers to all of these questions already knows the answer to this one. ME!

23. Who has more friends? David

24. Who has more siblings? Me

25. Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants but I have more of them so I guess its me :) hehe

26. Where did you meet? At a party in Provo, UT

27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? If I can't even remember the first times we said we love each other I shouldn't be expected to remember what the first things we said to each other were.

28. Where was your first date? I can't remember that either. This is getting very disturbing!

29. Where was your first kiss? At david's house on the couch after watching Four Feathers. I remembered! Yey.

30. Where did you get engaged? In Del Mar on the beach at about 11:00 at night. The moon was so bright that it lit up the waves and made my geogeous diamond sparkle. It was seriously fairy tale amazing. I especially love watching David get nervous even though he was 100% sure I would say yes...he never gets nervous. So Cute!

31. Where were you married? In the St. George Temple

32. Where was the honeymoon? We spent a week at Mammoth Creek in my sisters lodge of a cabin and a week at my parents beach condo in Del Mar, CA.

33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? It rained too much when we were at the cabin and ruined our plans for horse back riding and picnicing. That was a total bummer.

1 comment:

Brandi Lyn said...

CUTE post!! I'm so glad you got that off my blog!! That was fun to read all that about you. I like the laundry answer :) That's hilarious